The Hartford Premium Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Hartford Premium Auditor Interview Questions

3.6

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Premium Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford.

Interview

The interview process is Fairly straightforward. Interview consisted of an assessment, two phone interviews, one with recruiter then hiring manager, and an in person evaluation. Everyone with the company is very nice and accommodating.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you manage your workload or conflicting activities.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Hartford

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Hartford (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

First, I applied through their site. No was emailed to take an online assessment. It was a 2 hour test with 3 sections. Next, I received a call from hr to schedule a phone interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford (Long Island City, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

First there was an online exam based on math and situational questions. Next I was contacted for a phone interview with someone from Human Resources. Then, one more phone interview with the hiring manager. Had I been accepted to move on I believe there would have been one more in-person interview with regional manager and hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you went out of your way to help a customer.   Answer Question

Premium Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Hartford.

Interview

They initially called me to schedule an interview at a specified time. That time comes, no call (this has happened before, some have been a few minutes late, that's understandable)

Hartford never called me.

If you could go lower than 1 star, I would

Premium Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Hartford.

Interview

Applied online, then received an email the next week to take assessment math, situational, spelling which took a few hours. It was a timed test. No audit questions asked. In a few days the recruiter calls to schedule an interview.

Interview Questions

• in depth questions about excel   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Hartford (San Francisco, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

I posted my resume and answered the questions on the website. Someone called me a few days later to schedule a phone interview. I was asked the following questions:
    Describe a time your communication skills helped or hindered you?
    Tell me about a time you had to deal with change or a setback? How did u handle it?
    How much is your current salary?

Then I was told I would receive an email with a password to take the skills test. It was word problems, grammar and situational questions.