The Hartford Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Hartford Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Hartford (Allentown, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online, and received a phone call two days later from the recruiter for my phone interview, which went well. She was sweet, we even laughed a little. My 2nd interview was with two managers at the hartford in Allentown PA.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Hartford

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford in August 2012.

Interview

It wasn't a hard interview at all. It was just lengthy. It consisted of a phone screening, then the online assessment. If you pass the assessment, you're basically hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you provided outstanding customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Hartford (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by an employee that really had nothing to do with the hiring process. He said he was there to just take notes and take them back to a committee to see if I was a viable candidate. Only very general questions were asked.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Hartford in May 2009.

Interview

First interview took place on campus, about 30 minutes. Next I completed a personality and basic math test online, both were very simple. I then went to the corporate office and had an interview day that consisted of about 4 1-1 interviews and a group case.