The Hartford Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX | Glassdoor

3.1

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Relationship Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford (San Antonio, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

After doing the online assessment I was scheduled for phone interview. The phone interview was about 20 minutes. We briefly discussed employment history and job responsibilities. I was then set up for an in person interview. Their interview process is definitely different and I honestly found it to be refreshing. It's a bit like speed dating. There was around 10 of us interviewing for the position and after a brief overview of what the job entails we were taken to a conference room where we each sat at a small table that had our names written on a place card. Basically you have 90 seconds to answer a behavioral type interview question. After 90 seconds another person sits down at your table to ask you another question. I think I answered about 12 questions then we were finished. We were told initially that we would be notified within 24hrs whether they would be extending an offer or not. I didn't actually hear back from them for about three days though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were not recognized for your performance and how did you handle that.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you feel you went above and beyond to provide customer service.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Lengthy and very detailed online evaluation and interview processes, which were in person. In-depth discussions about each former employer, experiences both positive and negative. In-depth discussion on metrics, performance evaluation measures and client expectations.

Associate Claim Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford (San Antonio, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Pretty short and simple. Saw a job posting and applied online. Took an online assessment and received an email two days later asking to set up a phone interview. Had a phone interview two days later which was more like a conversation, very easy. The HR rep told me about the job and salary. Afterwards I received an email asking to schedule an in person interview. In person interview was with two managers. It was a pretty relaxed interview with the standard behavioral questions.Received an email 2 days later extending an offer to me. It was a good process to go through and not overly difficult or intimidating.

Inside Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Hartford (San Antonio, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

More informative than a simple interview. Talked more about how they are better to than USAA. Very casual environment. Interviews are done as a group. Gave presentation about the company and showed commercial like slide shows of how people work at The Hartford. Would not talk about benefits or working hours.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company
      Do you know what the job entails...wanted details
      How do you think you fit in   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford (San Antonio, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Very well thought out questions. The environment seemed pleasant and it seemed like a good place to work. Call center was tight. The management seem to know what they are doing.

AARP Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Hartford (San Antonio, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process began by receiving an email to schedule a phone interview.

After the phone interview, I was scheduled with an at face interview.

Was hired about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How I feel about working heavily with "METRICS"
      How I deal with difficult people
      A lot of "name a time when" questions   Answer Question

Inside Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Hartford (San Antonio, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Was contacted the next day after i took the assesesment online,did an interview over the phone and face to face a week after, they called me the next day to make me an offer,the managers were really nice and questions were not hard at all

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an stressful situation at work and how did you overcome it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Hartford (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

The interview process went well in contacting me, meeting the supervisor which was very friendly and polite. The overall process went quickly to start the training. I tested and passed the skills test. I did not have any difficulty with not understanding the process. People were very professional.

Interview Questions

• Questions were appropriate and reasonable.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation process offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Hartford (San Antonio, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online and I completed a few simulated calls. Within a week I was contacted by phone and I had an phone interview followed by a face to face interview the next day. I was contacted by email, nonetheless, that I wasn't a match for the position.

Interview Questions

• There is an abidance of call centers in San Antonio, why would you want to work at this one?   1 Answer

Senior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Hartford (San Antonio, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

I spoke with the hiring supervisor about the role and my interest in it. When a job posting came open, I applied via phone with Human Resources and then in person with the hiring manager. It took awhile to find out whether or not I had the job. Delays in HR are routine I hear.

Interview Questions

• Why should I consider you for this role.   1 Answer