The Hebrew University of Jerusaelm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Hebrew University of Jerusaelm

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jerusalem (Israel)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Hebrew University of Jerusaelm (Jerusalem (Israel)) in June 2015.

Interview

I went to my advisor office he asked me about my grades and how will i be helpful to the lab. afterwards I send my advisor a mail asking when can i start. the process of filling out the forms takes about an hour and you need to take a laser safety test plus a lab working test, the tests are online.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jerusalem (Israel)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Hebrew University of Jerusaelm (Jerusalem (Israel)) in June 2014.

Interview

You just need to be graduated student.
    Every stdent is getting hired, even talented 3rd year undergraduated students.
    The secretary called me and ask if I want to be a grader, and descibe to me the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you intersting in the position.   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jerusalem (Israel)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Hebrew University of Jerusaelm (Jerusalem (Israel)) in November 2011.

Interview

I encountered an ad posted on one of the university walls looking for a research assistant. I emailed the professor my CV, and was scheduled an interview. The interview was short and businesslike - the professor was just looking for a part-time assistant with certain skills, which i had. I started working about a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• I did not encounter any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jerusalem (Israel)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Hebrew University of Jerusaelm (Jerusalem (Israel)) in August 2011.

Interview

went in to ask if they need new people and was told to send my CV via email. did that and after a week or so got a telephone call asking mw to come in for an interview. was asked general questions- what i study, if i have another job and was explaind about the job and the hours. very nice interview, made me feel welcomed.

PhD Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jerusalem (Israel)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Hebrew University of Jerusaelm (Jerusalem (Israel)) in January 2011.

Interview

First you have to find a lab to do your thesis in. from there its different for each lab. After the PI interviews you, there is a committee to assess that you are capable to do a PhD and that the project makes sense.

Interview Questions

• Basically, the PI will present the projects and maybe will give you few papers to read. The questions focus is both on the papers and on general knowledge. Personal status is usually important because your PI will want you to give all your time to the research.   Answer Question