The Hershey Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Hershey Company Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at The Hershey Company (Princeton, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks. Recruiter reached to me and had me apply. I then had a phone screen and a few days later was emailed and instructed that a video interview would be conducted. Did the interview and moved on to the Field Day which was great because you spent the day with a sales rep and mine was extremely helpful and friendly we hit it off and the job was very intriguing. Unfortunately a few days later i received an email that I would not be moving on in the interview process. Which was unfortunate being as they reached out to me and by how quickly things were moving and also because of great things were going as well. The email was one of those scripted emails.

Interview Questions

• If we gave you a new product and wanted you to create a display in your stores with the product, how would you prepare for your meeting with the store managers?   Answer Question

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Hershey Company (New Orleans, LA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at a national career fair conference. People were friendly and professional enjoyable interview. I felt the interview went well and went to the mixer that night. My only complaint was that I haven't heard yet yes or no and it is now over a month later. I think that they are a great fun company to potentially work for but a little disorganized in the follow up process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Hershey Company (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was cut after the second round, but know from other interviewers it goes up to 4 or 5 rounds. The first interview was a phone call, and the second was a video interview.

IS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Hershey Company (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two employees. The questions are mainly behavioral based. We started by brief introductions of the position. Then we went through the resume experiences. There were not many technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What methodology you used to solve the problems in a certain project.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Hershey Company.

Interview

First you have a phone screening which they'll have you schedule online, the next step if they move you forward is a video interview (which starts out weird, but gets much easier definitely practice some questions) They'll ask a lot of STAR questions in the video. If that goes well they'll ask you to do a field day which is all day 8AM-5PM but will reimburse you for meals and mileage. Last they will offer you a meeting with a hiring manager if that goes well you will be offered a job with the Hershey Company

Director of Project Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at The Hershey Company.

Interview

1st, 2nd and 3rd interview went well then nothing. Continued to follow up and was told they are working on getting the funding for the position. 3 months passed and finally found out that a new CIO was hired and the position was put on hold.

Interview Questions

• Background in managing projects and staff   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Hershey Company (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The first round of interviews is done on the phone. If successful, then a face to face I review would be scheduled. The interviewer stated he would make a decision within a week to ten days but never did .

Regional Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Hershey Company (Athens, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview was very brief and to the point. The in-person interview was much more intense. While the interviewer was polite, some of the questions did catch me off guard. Throughout the course of the interview it became clear that this job wasn't the best fit for me.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Hershey Company (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Took place at Prospanica Conference in Houston, Texas. Consisted of preliminary interviews at the booth, and 2-on-1 interview in a private setting. Took about 3-4 weeks to receive a response following my second round interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you used data to solve a complex problem?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Hershey Company in September 2016.

Interview

They were recruiting on-campus, I met them at a career fair and was offered an interview later that night. I had an in-person interview the next day. The process was pretty simple, they asked STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to motivate/convince someone to do something and how you did it. (Using STAR format)   Answer Question