The Hershey Company Senior Applications Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Hershey Company

1 Interview Review

Senior Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Hershey Company (Bentonville, AR) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straight forward. I had actually had a phone interview a few months before the in-person event as the first candidate they went with didn't work out. They were pretty coy on giving me any details on benefits until the day before my in-person interview.

I had made it clear my base salary needs before the in-person interview as I didn't want to waste their money or time. They assured me that my needs were fine. They still proceeded to come in much lower then my lower limit. I tried to engage them on how this happened and while they were willing to talk, I still have never gotten a real reason why they said one thing but did something else.

I had a good view of this company before this and while I will still purchase their products now, I question why would any company spend the money to fly someone out knowing all along their offer would be rejected. It just doesn't seem like good business to me.

Interview Questions

Offer came in below my minimum requirements and they were unwilling to negotiate. I made it very clear that I was uninterested in flying out if they couldn't make an offer above a certain amount. I was assured that my needs were fine. They failed to completely explain why. I'm the second candidate to pass.