The Himalaya Drug Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Himalaya Drug Company

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Himalaya Drug Company (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

A psychometric test to check your personality type.
    A form to be filled up to check your personal, financial and professional background.
    A panel interview with the stalwarts of the concerned department.
    Questions pertaining to why one feels eligible to be applying to the position.
    An elaborate brief on the company is given by the Panel to the interviewee.
    They are a bunch of very experienced people.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions of Background
      Situation Handling
      Where do you see yourself 5yrs. down the line   Answer Question

Pmt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Himalaya Drug Company (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process at The Himalaya drug company is very quick and fast. HR selects your resume on nokri.com and calls you for an interview. You have to appear for an interview to the panel. if you are selected, HR sends you an offer letter immediately.

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Himalaya Drug Company (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

1. Introduction
    2. Last experience
    3. Retail Questions (all Basics and short forms of Retail words and formulas for margin and schemes)
    4. joining dates
    5. expected Package

Second round:

1. Education documents check (all Originals)

Interview Questions

• how do you improve a MBQ levels in stores   1 Answer

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Himalaya Drug Company (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

3 levels of interview. First telephonic interview to get a feel if one is a right match, followed by atleast 2 rounds of technical interview- a presentation followed by a thorough technical interview. the second round of technical may is 1:1 round. The presentation is followed by a panel interview. There may be more 1:1 interviews based on the person's area of expertise. Next is the HR round

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are pertaining to the basics of your area of expertise as presented in the ppt   Answer Question

Negotiation

Its decent. Mostly satisfactory

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Himalaya Drug Company (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Got a call from a consultancy. Then from the firm. HR was friendly and did not show that they needed to hire someone urgently. Very laid back process. They tested my patience.

Interview Questions

• A written test.
      And few personal questions.   1 Answer

Interview

the interview was good. not much technical questions. only one thing they are going to see that whether you are going to tick with them for a longer duration or not. if you can convince them regards this you are through

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for us   1 Answer

Negotiation

their offer was straight. no room for negotiation.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Himalaya Drug Company (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Three phased interview will be held. First phase will have Telephonic interview / Skype interview followed by on-site interview with technical round. than the HOD round followed by HR round, where in the salary negotiations happens

Interview Questions

• why you want to switch the job. how you are suitable for this job profile   Answer Question

Zonal Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Himalaya Drug Company (Pune (India)).

Interview

Written test,analytical skills,projection and presentation skills,crisis management skills,communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to change the present job?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Himalaya Drug Company in June 2012.

Interview

Good - Mainly technical and lot of evaluation. But the interviews were very good and knowledgeable and made comfortable. They encouraged good thoughts and everything about that company is positive.

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Himalaya Drug Company (Mumbai (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

Spoke to Regional Manager under whom the hiring was going to happen. Introductions were made to each other. Little bit of personal information and background was discussed. Interview day and time was scheduled.
    On interview day 1st round was conducted by Regional Manager. She gave me a copy of one of the Product Brochure to go through and present it as if I was to sell the product. Done the presentation, she raised some queries about the scientific terminologies used in the brochure, to which I answered satisfactorily. She then introduced me to Zonal Manager whom she is used to report. He conducted final round of interview the same day. He informed about the Salary details and told that it is not negotiable. So it was like take it or leave it.
    Two days later they informed me that I'm selected and can join after 3 days i.e. on 20th Jan 2009, starting with on the job training.

Interview Questions

• You are over qualified for the job, how would you assure that you won't leave the job in early phase?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no chance for negotiation. They offer a fixed salary. Take it or leave it.