The Home Depot Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Home Depot Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at The Home Depot

1.9

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

The interview consists of a structured portion of about 6-10 questions followed by a more informal conversation to get to know you better. Depending on the store and position, a second interview is sometimes required.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time you had a goal and were faced with an obstacle, how did you over come it?   Answer Question
  • If a customer needed an item that we were out of, how would you help them?   Answer Question
  • Tell me what experience you have that qualifies you for this job?   Answer Question
  • How would you handle a frustrated customer or employee?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Anonymous Employee in Southington, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Southington, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

First an automated system calls you to announce HD interest. They mention hours, position and hourly wage. You confirm to continue the process. Met with Manager. Offered part time position after 35 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• What hours/days are you available.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

i applied online, then the HR called me for an onsite interview. It was easy and quick.It took me one week for the entire application. Then another week for an offer

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Associate Interview

Interview

got a phone call and was interviewed two days later, was a positive experience, was showed round the floor, had a background check done and was called a few days later for a job offer.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Djabo (Central African Republic)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Djabo (Central African Republic)).

Interview

Off rip I walked in like hey I want this job. and they were like yeah it's yours. I was like cool say less. So then I went into the back office and took off my jacket and lit a cigar. I was a rough day for me because unfortunately I was out of coupons and the benefits didn't start for another 90 days.

Associate Interview

Interview

Interview and application process extremely ling for the kind of job this it seems like they are trying to see if you are managment type not just a sales associate it's very strange.