The Home Depot Customer Care Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was held in Atlanta, GA. There must have been an applicant with the same first name as me, they mistakenly took her before coming back to get me for my interview. After being escorted to the office I waited about 30-45 minutes before even getting started with the interview. They did not have my file, when she went to retrieve it, she still came back with the wrong one. The interviewer was using her phone a lot to text with co-workers about who would be interviewing the applicants, because the next interviewee had shown up and as I mentioned they were late. They were disorganized, unprepared, and extremely late with the interview. Overall inconsiderate about other people's time, and showed little respect to doing their part to be prepared. I still waited and went through the process because I had driven a while to get there. Wouldn't have accepted the position if it was offered, the pay was too low, and the location was too far, and most of all the whole interview process was displeasing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Customer Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Austell, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

It was a standard interview 6 questions, and I was very nervous. So it did not go so well for me because, on top of that I was not prepared. And I felt so much presure form myself to say the right things. But I got the opportunity to get another interview, and I will be prepared this time.

Interview Questions

• how would you deal with a situation wher two employees had a difference of oppinion on how to complete a task?   Answer Question
    • explain a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question