The Home Depot Distribution Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Distribution Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Savannah, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Three people interviewing you asking a lot of scenario based questions. Everyone was really nice and made my feel comfortable. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. It started with a automated call, then a interview over the phone and if all was good with the phone interview you are invited to come in for a interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle the situation as a supervisor if you had a person who was a good worker but started to come to work late?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Distribution Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braselton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Braselton, GA) in June 2009.

Interview

They have a set question format and will grade you according to how well you answer the questions. They will tally the total amount and get back to you after showing upper management your pros and cons. Your knowledge and best/worst case scenario.

Interview Questions

• What did you like least about your last job and explain in detail.   1 Answer
    • Explain your style of management and why it works for you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They paid me what I was expecting so did not have to negotiate.