The Home Depot Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Home Depot Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with Hiring Manager. Normal phone interview with typical interview questions and how you'd fit in with the company. The lady was very nice and was very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• What kind of financial background will help you succeed in this role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Atlanta, GA) in June 2008.

Interview

First interview was a case interview..."A supplier has asked for an increase in prices, how would you determine whether such an increase was warranted?"...followed by some other basic questions. Second interview was much more relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Supplier has asked for an increase in prices, how would you determine if such an increase was warranted?   Answer Question

Received a better offer elsewhere.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot in August 2012.

Interview

I applied online after browsing the Home Depot website. I was contacted by email by HR to setup an interview. It was a 30 min phone interview with pretty specific questions based on the position they were looking to fill. All the questions were looking for specific examples of technical experience, especially with SQL.

Interview Questions

• Describe projects that you have done using Matlab and SAS
      Describe experience with SQL   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

asked about how to treat difficult and challenging people. how to deal with stress and pressure. example of group work. solve a problem.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot in July 2010.

Interview

Typical phone interview, which lasted about 45 minutes. Questions were directly driven from my resume. There was one question about why do I feel I would be a good candidate.

Interview Questions

• Since the interview was scheduled about 45 minutes prior to the interview, I had very little time to prepare. The interviewer's question on "what is it about Home Depot interests you" was difficult because aside from their retail aspect, I hadn't had time to research the company much.   Answer Question