The Home Depot Analyst - Inventory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Home Depot Analyst - Inventory Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

HR was very unorganized. You had to constantly stay on them and they didn't always respond to emails. Very slow at responding to reimbursements for travel expenses, meals, and hotels. It seems to be a great company, but the experience with HR made me go with another company.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based: How do you deal with difficult group members?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Analyst - Inventory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call maybe 2~3 weeks later. The interview itself was a great one: structured and professional. The only bad thing about it was that the recruiter never gave me an answer of interview outcome and it has been two months since I interviewed. I mean I probably didn't get the job, but it'd be nice if the recruiter gave me a closure rather than ignoring all my emails.

Interview Questions

• What kind of metrics do you use to measure your success?   Answer Question

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

I worked with an outside recruiter, who then shared my information with the Home Depot recruiter. I was contacted directly by the Home Depot recruiter to set up some time for a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked the following vague question without any information regarding the product type: how would optimize inventory levels.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated my salary with the hiring manager after receiving their initial offer.