The Home Depot Lot Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 17, 2018

1.8

102 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Orlando, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

Seemed to be very routine, reading a set list of questions off a piece of paper. Fast, simple. I applied for a different job than I was interviewed for, the recruiter (dept. head) convinced me to work a different job than what I originally planned on doing.

Interview Questions

• What is some experience you have that would make you successful at this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Naperville, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

It was a day of open interviews, they took me from a group and asked me basic questions like how would you help a customer or what do you think would make you good for this job. After I passed the first interview with a department head I waited a bit then had a second one with the store manager. This was a lot more about the job and less about me and my values and all that

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer complained about the service they received while shopping in the store   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2018.

Interview

Showed up at the right time and place only to find out I was being interviewed for a job that I had not applied for. The interview was for a Delivery Driver and I have a disability and cannot drive.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were what would you do if...   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a customer was not happy with their service?   Answer Question

Lot Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Pretty easy and straightforward questioning inside the interview. I had received a call from an automated hiring bot and I set up an appointment for this interview from there. You have to have a good resume to get looked at here so make it look fancy.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Albany, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call. I completed an automatic phone interview and scheduled an in person interview. This took half an hour and one week later I signed on to work for them.

Interview Questions

• What is my previous experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Clermont, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Clermont, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and I got a call the next 3 days. I had my interview scheduled 10/12/17.i first had an interview with the manager then after that I had an interview with another manager .I was hired on the same day. Overall the interview was very straight forward and easy. I studied the questions from Glassdoor and I was asked Most of those questions.

Anonymous Employee in Merritt Island, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Merritt Island, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

pretty easy coming from my previous jobs. Simple drug test (mouth swab) and a background check that came back pretty quick. Not many questions really. Has far as my interview everyone was friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Elk Grove, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied Online. Couple of days later I received an email saying I am about to receive an automated call to confirm an in-person interview date. The interviewer was laid back and very nice. Asked mostly situational questions. Knew right away I didn't get it when she told me there were many candidates trying to land the same position and will call me next week if i get it.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you took initiative on a challenging task. What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Lot Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

I had a very casual interview with the office manager because none of the managers were available. Really did not get asked much in the process. Have to take an instant drug test while you are there as part of the hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburg, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Pittsburg, CA).

Interview

It was all behavioral Questions. The manager Tony does the interviews and there were at least 8 questions during the interview. He will most likely hire an individual if he or she seeks part-time and is willing to work on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, any other weekday is up to you.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer has a problem?   1 Answer