The Home Depot MET Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

1.9

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Dothan, AL) in April 2017.

Interview

I was called from an Atlanta area code number that asked a few questions to determine if I was fit for the job. After answering yes to them, I was asked to come in for an interview.

The interview process was easy and straightforward. The supervisor asked about 6 questions and took no longer than 30 minutes. About 5 days later, they called and offered me the job. Overall, very pleasant.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

MET Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

First I was scheduled a phone interview where they ask you some simple "get to know you" questions then there's the In-store interview which is basically a repeat of your phone interview.

Interview Questions

• how has you past experience prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Richmond, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

I met early in the morning and was comfortable in my interview. It was business, but casual. I didn't feel pressured to "pass a test." The manager was personable with me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing about yourself   1 Answer

MET Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot in July 2014.

Interview

Very straight forward no curve balls. Really wants to know if you're able to handle the workload. Does pressure affect the outcome of your work whether it be in a good/bad way.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work within a team to accomplish a project?   Answer Question

MET Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot in July 2014.

Interview

An Internet application was followed by a telephone interview from the Corporate office. Finally an in person interview with local representative was arranged by phone. The interview was with the person authorized to hire and took place at a local HD store.

Interview Questions

• Matters related to job safety   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Charlotte, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was simple. They call you, you come in for an interview. Honestly, they're not too picky. They offered me the position on the spot and had me go take the pee test right after.

Interview Questions

• They really didn't have too many difficult questions. Just basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. It was " this is what we will pay you ".

Anonymous Employee in Neptune, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Neptune, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

2 interviews, known ceiling, problem with having a very open training program was it did not go far enough.

Interview Questions

• when my co-workers was asked questions about repairs or installs and had no clue what or how to do so was my biggest headaches   Answer Question

MET Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot in July 2012.

Interview

Asked very detailed questions and situations and how I would handle them. I have 16 years or so of hospitality/customer service experience, so felt confident in answering them.

Interview Questions

• Taking care of a tough situation to make a guest/customer happy. One of my favorite things to do. Needless to say, my two stories from experience were well taken.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Dayton, OH) in July 2010.

Interview

I did the inital phone interview for a lateral move within the company which is the standard operating procedure. The corporate HR dept then proceeded to lose my employement requsition.