The Home Depot Merchandising Execution Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Merchandising Execution Associate

The Home Depot Merchandising Execution Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at The Home Depot

2.1

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied Online. Received email stating that I'd been chosen for an interview. The MET supervisor first did a short walk through with me around the store. She than took me back to an office and asked me company routine questions from a packet. I believe there were 10 questions. Some of them were a little tricky. After writing every one of my answers she graded my response on a scale from 1-5. After the routine questions I asked her a few, and then was offered the position. They did a background screening and an oral drug test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Norwalk, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was brief and held at a store locations. The interviewer asked what seemed like pre-selected questions from an HR department. I took what could have been a verbal personality test. The interview process was relaxed and comfortable.

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Lakeland, FL) in June 2018.

Interview

Very friendly. He liked that I was 30 minutes early. He sat me down (since it was a night job, the interview was at 9:30 at night, which was a little odd) and just basically asked me some questions regarding safety, and some questions about what i would do in a certain situation. Very easy interview (and I'm terrible at them) and I got the job. It was only five questions. I forget what they were, but one of them involved safety, the other involved customers, stuff like that. All very easy questions. He didn't even ask me for my experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Huntsville, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

PLEASE DON'T APPLY HERE!
    The process took more that 3 months. Applied online and then was contacted for a face interview, which sucked. The interviewer was so unprofessional. The interviewer almost assured that I would get the job, and that they only had to arrange my schedule. I was told I was gonna get called back for a drug test on Monday, and my interview was on a Thursday).
    I never got called. I wish they were at least a little kind to say no. But, no. They prefer to leave the applicants with a false hope. They're so inconsiderate. Don't they know that one has a family to feed. The should say no, on time so that one can go find another job.

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Gilbert, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with the regional supervisor and the GM of the location for which I was being considered. The interview lasted approximately 5-10 minutes and centered around the info on my resume.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all about availability and reliability. Nothing specific to the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Bakersfield, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Before you get an in-person interview, you have a phone interview with a Home Depot calling service that asks you interview questions and types your answers. If you qualify past this stage, you have an in-person interview with the Merchandising Execution Supervisor. During this interview you may either receive a conditional job offer pending your drug test or be told to expect a phone call with a yes or no.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to perform under pressure.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Ocala, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

After receiving an email requesting a phone interview I called and answered a few computerized questions. Immediately after, I scheduled a over the phone interview. After Over the phone interview I was asked to schedule a in person interview. I was interviewed by the MEM and offered a position the same day.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with being asked to constantly modify/change your work? Like if you JUST finish a project and management asks you to take it down and do if over completely different.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Merritt Island, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Merritt Island, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

I met the MEM in one of the stores in my area.
    I had a face to face interview with her.
    She asked me basic questions about merchandising, and teamwork.
    I have a background in merchandising, so the interview was fairly easy.

Anonymous Employee in Elmont, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Elmont, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Simple interview to see if you can handle the job tasks. Asm or department head conducts the interview process. There is no need to worry, during the interview process. It generally takes at your pace and they are willing to work with you if you're nervous.

Interview Questions

• There are no difficult questions, most should be able to answer the asked questions easily   Answer Question

Merchandising Execution Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

I applied to this job online and was contacted about a week after for a phone interview. They asked generalized questions, for example, whether or not you'd be willing to travel. A few days after the phone interview I was called by a manager and asked to come interview in person.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel if necessary?   1 Answer