The Home Depot Interview Questions in New Orleans, LA | Glassdoor

The Home Depot Interview Questions in New Orleans, LA

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (New Orleans, LA) in October 2016.

Interview

starts with in depth online questionnaire, if progress, goes to a call back interview. This starts with an automated call back line and a few questions about the position and salary. next step is talking to a person at a call center. Basic initial interview questions, if all sounds good, moves to set an actual face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you worked as a team to overcome a challenging situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

I had an phone screening , it went pretty well. An automated answering service asked me a few questions about availability, salaries etc, then I talked to a retail staffing consultant and she scheduled an face to face interview with the hiring manager.

Lumber Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

Interview process was simple. Received a call from corporate. Asked standard question. A day later received a call from hiring manager from store to come in for an interview. It wasnt really an interview, more of telling me where ill be working and where to take drug test.

Front End Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (New Orleans, LA) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone screen, the phone interview 4 or 5 questions, then in person interview with assistant manager6 questions from a packet . I was told internal candidates are picked first l, but I was #1 for external. I got a call next day to interview with store manager, he basically went into more detail on the job and if i could handle it. Then i was offered the job and negotiate a pay

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate and and got what I asked for.

Head Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (New Orleans, LA) in May 2013.

Interview

Detail evaluation on how you can contribute to company worded in a way around you past work experiences.They wanna know you would render service that you would want to recieve. They want to know you will render A-1 customer service because that is what makes the company thrive. Have fun out going career foused trusting attitude and willing to learn and youll do fine.

Interview Questions

• Give a senario where you went above and beyound your job title?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (New Orleans, LA) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online I recieved an email stating "our Human Resource Department will be contacting you" I received a call maybe an hour after I received the email for a preliminary phone interview in which I was invited for a face to face interview. I was offered a position during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer
    • Why did you choose to apply to Home Depot?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate a fair salary,