The Home Depot Online Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Online Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Atlanta, GA) in November 2008.

Interview

The first round of interviewing was on the phone. A recruiter contacted me and I made it through the first round so they invited me in to meet the team. Once at the HQ's of HD they ushered me to a small room and sat me there for 2 hours while I met with 5 different people at 3 different times (2 were in sets of twos). There was one person in Creative that I interviewed with and she clearly expressed she was miserable and seeking new opportunities. (yikes!) I was there for 2 hours answering all the same exact questions over and over with each new group/person coming into the cramped room. I knew I should have brought my own bottle of water, none was offered to me and I was really getting dry mouth from talking. Once I was done with them, THEN I had to go interview with the Director. A smug arrogant guys whom I already did my homework on before meeting with and found out from a number of sources he was very full of himself and rides his people hard. He asked the standard questions... straight out of an HR book, what's your strengths and weaknesses etc. He was very short with me and unfriendly. I knew immediately I did not want to work for such a smug jerk so I was praying they wouldn't call me back. The process wasn't very smooth. The interviewers should have been briefed ahead of time on what to ask instead of all asking the same question.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your biggest accomplishments in your career?   1 Answer