The Home Depot Paint Department Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Home Depot

1.5

Sales Associate - Paint Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Bellingham, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

After applying electronically, and then called by a real person and asked the exact same questions, I was set up for an interview through an email that informed me that interview attire was business casual.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a challenging job/task you completed sucessfully that you are proud of.   1 Answer
  • Q: Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Sales Associate - Paint Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Robot Phone call questions. One in person interview. If you look decent and have somewhat of a vocabulary you will get hired. Mist quit within 6 months for a higher paying job. Hundreds of employees come and go during a year.

Interview Questions

• Hours available, good attitude, clean cut.   1 Answer

Paint Department Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Knoxville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

Two interviewers, one being the store manager listened to my experience and gave details of the job. I mentioned that I had applied for a different Home Depot job listing twice over a three week period for two different store locations that would be in a different department and had not received any news but received a phone call about this job opening in a different job and store location and would I like to interview for it.

Interview Questions

• If I realized that lifting paint gallons are heavy (especially the five gallons) and that as a part time position it never converts to full time and is generally a 20 hour work week but never exceeds 29 hours maximum and might be boring given my work experience.   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Sales Associate Paint Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Keene, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Keene, NH) in August 2016.

Interview

As is the norm, you go through the online process......resume, testing, etc. Later, you are contacted by email or phone regarding job opportunities. I actually turned down close to 30 interviews and visited two different Home Depot stores for in-person interviews.....being offered both positions. The overall experience was totally different at each location....I was lucky that the store closest to my house is staffed by quality professionals.

Interview Questions

• Personal experiences in dealing with both satisfied and dissatisfied customers.   Answer Question