The Home Depot Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Home Depot Senior Analyst Interview Questions

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

The process is very professional and respectful. It is obvious that THD has invested in recruitment and cares about making this a good experience for candidates. I received a call on a Friday, had a phone interview the following week, face-to-face interview one week later. I was given a store gift card when I arrived (awesome!) and had two meetings - one with peers one level above the role and another with a senior manager that is two levels above the role. I should also point out that I received a lot of welcoming gestures from people I passed by in the very modern HQ building. The interviews went well and I received a call within a few days to discuss availability and salary. Unfortunately, the salary for this role was not in line with my target salary. A few days later, I received a call from the hiring manager with very positive feedback and encouragement to pursue additional opportunities (again, awesome!). This was one of the best start-to-finish search experiences I have encountered.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions tailored to the role (i.e. describe a time when you were given an added task although you were already heavily loaded with work).   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very straight-forward process. Started with a phone screen from the director. Followed by a half day interview process with 30 minute interviews from 5 of the current employees in the group.

Very conversational interviews. They had a couple of questions prepared. Some of the interviewers choose to not use the prepared questions at all and just told me about a day in the life and wanted to get to know me more.

I felt very comfortable during the process and was offered the position.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and had a great initial phone screen. Went through two more phone interviews with a couple of managers on each call. Was then flown to Atlanta for a fourth, onsite interview.

It was...interesting in that I had already spoken to both of the managers by phone, so they really had no new questions for me. About 5 minutes into the interview they were like "Well, what questions do have for us?" Luckily I was well prepared and basically guided the interview for the remaining hour! I thought I did extremely well and expected an offer, but after 2 weeks I was suprised to receive an email advising that they were going with other candidate.

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

Starts with Phone interview, then you m will move into the direct hiring manager - if you make it past theat you will move to other management level interviews. solid background check and drug test too.

Negotiation

this is not very flexible - you will only get two weeks to start for vacation no matter how hard you negotiate.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Hires from SEC schools and Atlanta-based universities. Not very technical but SQL knowledge is a plus.

Interview Questions

• SQL questions regarding datapulls. Market sizing question out of nowhere.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process included a 30 minute phone interview with a current manager which was mostly behavioral questions. After the phone interview was a day long "assessment". There were multiple candidates on the same day. The assessment included a 30-45 minute presentation from current managers about what the job is like. The rest of the day included an hour long one on one interview, a group case study under observation, individual case study and presentation, lunch with current associates, and an IQ test similar to an SAT type test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Vacation was non-negotiable

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot in January 2010.

Interview

hiring is lengthy process, it takes 2 weeks to decide, and they do back ground check and drug test.