The Home Depot Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Home Depot Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me. He set up the interview for me. I went to the office and met 3 managers. They asked me more behavior questions and I thought they are easy to answer. The next day, the recruiter called me and told me I had the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

first round is a fone call. then there is a behavioral portion, a skills test, a business case and a group activity. Know a lot of finance concepts and have good presentation skills

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

I found the job through an Atlanta based recruiting agency (Bolton Group) and the process couldn't be easier. Once my resume was passed along to Home Depot HR, they scheduled a quick call on a Friday. It was a very general get to know you interview (i.e., tell me about yourself, walk me through your resume, why Home Depot). It only lasted about 20 minutes, so part of me felt that it was too short to make an impression.

A couple of hours later, the HR contact called me back and scheduled an in-person interview on Monday. I already had plans to travel to ATL prior to getting the interview and letting them know that I was in the area for a few days prompted them to act fast.

The interview on Monday was incredible pleasant - it lasted 2 hours (although I was told, it would be 1 hour) and consisted solely of behavioral questions (i.e., we value attention to detail, great service, ability to communicate complicated ideas quickly and concisely - tell me some examples when you displayed these characteristics).

That same day Monday they had presented me with an offer that blew my mind. If Home Depot is interested in a candidate, they do not stretch the process out and do not feel the need to interview a certain number of candidates before making a decision. In short, this was the BEST interview experiences I expect I will ever have.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult - Tell me about a time when you made a mistake and how you went about correcting the errors that followed?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation needed - their offer was mind blowing. They wen't above their standard salary range for the level, but unfortunately no relocation or front-end bonus. No worries about that though - their benefits and semi-annual bonuses are too great to pass on.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Home Depot in April 2012.

Interview

I worked with a recruiter and did a panel interview followed by a meeting the VP. It was very casual and they just wanted to hear about your relevant work experiences, leadership, working with others, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Atlanta, GA) in August 2009.

Interview

You have to apply online for any Home Depot job. I applied online and also marked their Military Spouse employement program as a referral source. I heard back in about 3 weeks and had a pre-screening phone interview - fairly pleasant, lasted about 25 minutes. 1 week later had a 1:1 interview, asked many what would you do questions.

Did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a mistake or failure at work and how it impacted the organization.   Answer Question