The Honey Baked Ham Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Honey Baked Ham Company Interview Questions

Interviews at The Honey Baked Ham Company

1.7

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Honey Baked Ham Company in November 2015.

Interview

There was a phone call from the manager and in person interview. The manager asked a few questions pertaining to customer service and scheduling. The interview process was extremely brief and relatively easy. However, they did not share that during the holidays, the hours worked are extremely long. They should prepare employees that they may need to work additional hours other than what is listed on the schedule.

Interview Questions

• How would handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

interview and hiring as simple as a phone call.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at The Honey Baked Ham Company.

Interview

Simple questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Why do you want to work here, what will you bring to the company. Stuff like that. If you're interviewing for a position of this level nothing you hear will surprise you or catch you off guard.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Honey Baked Ham Company (Conyers, GA).

Interview

The interviewing process is pretty simple. You are asked a few simple basic questions, and then you fill out the paper work. During seasonal hiring everyone who applies will be hired most likely. As long as you come to the interview you will be hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation you are offered the position and then told to come in when the manager calls. Basically your on call until the manager decides to put up a schedule if he ever does.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Honey Baked Ham Company (Baltimore, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

Submit resume, received interview with DM. Take tests. Follow up meetings with other current store managers. Meet with DM more than once to discuss company policy and beliefs. Review test results with DM and discuss/analize tests that were administered.

Interview Questions

• How will you make our company better?   1 Answer

Store Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Honey Baked Ham Company (Birmingham, AL) in June 2012.

Interview

Paper application (which went to online with personality deal, but now it's online or paper with no personality test), interview with Store/General Manager, interview with District Manager. All in-person interviews, but they will do phone interviews if you're applying for something out-of-state (i.e. to move up from Store Supervisor to Store Manager or General Manager, as I did). Drug screen and background checks for Store Supervisor, Store Manager, General Manager, but not for hourly employees.

Interview Questions

• Typical customer service related questions: How did you handle an upset customer, how do you work with a difficult coworker, etc.   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Honey Baked Ham Company (Raleigh, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

Wonderful interview. No pressure or feeling of stress. The Interviewer made this interview pretty fun. I got to meet Employees, take a tour of the business, got a history on the business, and also got to watch a training video.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can contribute to HoneyBaked?   1 Answer

Seasonal Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Honey Baked Ham Company (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2013.

Interview

Was very informal but still felt official. That previous manager that interviewed me just gave a quick basic interview during his lunch break. It was during a busy time but he still made time to fit me in. Didn't feel nervous and it made me feel more comfortable and confident in myself and answers.

Interview Questions

• Knowing that there may be some days that we have more product to finish, do you still know you can do the job?   1 Answer

Seasonal Help Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Honey Baked Ham Company.

Interview

1 interview.

Negotiation

None

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vestavia Hills, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Honey Baked Ham Company (Vestavia Hills, AL) in November 2014.

Interview

Pretty standard. I was hired on the spot. Basic questions, nothing out of the ordinary. We sat down and went over my personal life; including hours available and previous employments. Don't be too shy in these situations. Go in knowing what hours you are available and what skills you have. Be honest; both with yourself and the employer.

Interview Questions

• There were normal questions. Available hours, previous experience, etc. Don't expect anything too crazy.   1 Answer