The Horton Group Client Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Horton Group

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Horton Group

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The Horton Group (Orland Park, IL).

Interview

Interviewed for position, 1 round with recruiter, then current a client service representative and an analyst, and finally a client executive and HR head. Received no feedback until I was offered second interview for second opening in two months later. Interviewed Second round. Third round was brief interview with supervisor and job offer with recruiter.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Horton Group

Client Service Representative Interview

Interview

test required for computer skills (word, excel, etc) followed by meeting with HR, followed by meeting with manager. If they like you after the first interview you will get a call back and go for a second interview. Took them almost 2 weeks to calls and give me an offer so sit tight.

Client Service Representative Interview

Interview

Had several interviews with the same position different markets and the results are the same both times. No return phone calls from either HR or the hiring manager. Find the company very unprofessional and quite rude. Quite honestly, I believe it was a waste of my time and I am needing of a job and don't have time to play Silly games with them.