The Institute of Cancer Research Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

The Institute of Cancer Research Interview Questions in London, England

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Institute of Cancer Research (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was badly managed, the panel was disorganised and I could see the interview questions. They had no model answers so how a fair rating would be given to each candidate was concerning. The service manager asked me a question about how I can influence management, and he read this from a scruffy piece of paper. For a HR interview it is alarming that the basic equalities and good practise was not followed. It seemed the organisation has not yet moved into modern HR practises and still stuck in the dark ages. I wasn't successful, however I am relieved as I could not work in such environment and organisation.

Interview Questions

• Do I have any issues working for an organisation that carries out animal testing?   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Institute of Cancer Research (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

I had submitted an online application.
    I was contacted by email with an invitation for the interview.
    During the interview I gave the 15 min presentation and was interviewed by a PI and a senior post doc from the lab. Then I was introduced to lab members and shown the facilities.

Interview Questions

• they asked mostly about my previous research experience   1 Answer