The J. M. Smucker Company Accounting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The J. M. Smucker Company

2.0

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The J. M. Smucker Company (West Fargo, ND) in June 2011.

Interview

simple interview, asked basic accounting questions. very informal and laid back - made me feel comfortable and we talked more than an interview. I wish all interviews were as easy as this one - but then again maybe it was too easy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The J. M. Smucker Company

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The J. M. Smucker Company in May 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 people, individually and separately. The questions were typical of the type of questions asked for the type of position. I was offered the position within 30 minutes of leaving the interview and started the next week.

Interview Questions

• How did I feel that I could fit the culture   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The J. M. Smucker Company (Ashland, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

Easy and Simple because they only recruit accounting interns from Ashland, Akron, and Kent. Rarely do they ever pull from Toledo or Ohio State but thats about it. Not much else

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The J. M. Smucker Company (Akron, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

Met their recruiters on campus multiple times and networked with them quite a bit. I applied on the university job posting site and they selected me for an on-campus interview a week or so later.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, and no behavioral questions either.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will usually offer you in a position in a department where they feel you will fit best based on what they learned in your interview. Also, pay rate is based on what year you are in school. I had no negotiations since I was very happy with what I was offered in terms of position as well as compensation.