The J. M. Smucker Company Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The J. M. Smucker Company Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at The J. M. Smucker Company

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The J. M. Smucker Company in March 2009.

Interview

They gave me a phone interview with a HR contact and the department manager. The HR contact did not seem to know too much about the position, it seemed like he might be outsourced. After that interview I then interviewed with the department manager. It was a short interview and she did not ask me too many detailed questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The J. M. Smucker Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wooster, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The J. M. Smucker Company (Wooster, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online through company website. Initial contact was a short phone interview with HR recruiter. Followed up with a second round interview at the headquarter building. Interviewed with three different people in the division, followed by an interview with a hiring manager in HR. They were quick to notify of any decisions made. Smooth and structured process in general.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you reacted/resolved a situation where you had to overcome difficulty to accomplish a goal/task   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orrville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The J. M. Smucker Company (Orrville, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview than a few group interviews. One interview with the hiring manager than another with HR. Was a very long process. Be prepared to take time off of work if you are currently working

Interview Questions

• standard interview questions. A lot of situational questions   Answer Question