The J. M. Smucker Company IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The J. M. Smucker Company

2.5

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orrville, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The J. M. Smucker Company (Orrville, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview: All behavioral questions. Mainly making sure that my goals/interests aligned with the company's.

In-Person Interview: I went to their buildings and was interviewed by multiple managers and the head of HR. Very nice people and very respectful. A few technical questions; however, nothing that caught me off guard (no coding questions).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The J. M. Smucker Company

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The J. M. Smucker Company in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was standard. Initial phone call with recruiter, then I was informed that I was going to be contacted. A week passed by and I decided to follow up with the recruiter about the status. The recruiter then got back to me stating that the hiring manager was on holiday vacation and also asked when was it best for me to come onsite. I responded with my available dates/times and have not received any response after that. They did not inform me at all that they were going to not move on with my application.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever encountered a situation where a end user was unpleasant?   Answer Question