The J. M. Smucker Company Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The J. M. Smucker Company Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at The J. M. Smucker Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orrville, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The J. M. Smucker Company (Orrville, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call to schedule an interview and I went on the decided date and talked to the a Plant Engineer for the company. I only found out that I was rejected when I saw a post on LinkedIn later congratulating the 2017 Interns.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The J. M. Smucker Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The J. M. Smucker Company (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 women sitting across from me. They were nice - but the process to get an interview in general was slightly rude through on campus recruitment. We were in a huge room and you could talk and network with professionals and if they liked you they would offer you an interview and you would go to some guy who would schedule you in front of everyone. Not nice or professional if you ask me...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you analyzed data in decision making.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at The J. M. Smucker Company in September 2017.

Interview

I went to my school career fair and their nights they held at my school. I was offered an interview that evening of their meet and greet. The interview was at my school, basic behavioral questions and some pertaining to how I felt about company culture.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The J. M. Smucker Company.

Interview

I went through a series of interviews with this company. A brief in person recruitment interview, a phone interview, then a long day of 8 interviews at the corporate facility. I was told I would be informed of my application status within 2-3 weeks. I think I finally heard back about 6-7 weeks later and I had already accepted another internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orrville, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The J. M. Smucker Company (Orrville, OH) in April 2009.

Interview

I met with them at Career fair at my university. Got a phone interview. it was very basic and did not last long at all.

Internship Interview

Interview

Extremely smooth. I interviewed through my University so my initial interview was on-site. Although, I don't think I would've gotten that interview if I didn't go to their "Intern Job Fair" that they have in the fall. So if you are currently in college and want to intern at Smucker in hopes of potentially working there full-time I HIGHLY recommend going to that job fair if possible. It will give you great experience networking with the recruiters for your specific department. Be yourself through the whole process!