The J. M. Smucker Company Lead Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The J. M. Smucker Company

3.5

Lead Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orrville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The J. M. Smucker Company (Orrville, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

I was contacted a month after applying for a different job. I took a phone interview where the recruiter worked with me to find a more advanced position that would better fit my skill set.
Two interviews with a total of 9 upper level managers. HR representatives were the least friendly during the process, but everyone else was very pleasant. Took about two weeks between interviews, and a job offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how passionate are you about this opportunity.   2 Answers
  • What do you see yourself doing for Smucker 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. HR representative explained during interview that they do not negotiate because they give their best offer the first time.

Other Interview Reviews for The J. M. Smucker Company

Lead Analyst Interview

Interview

Company seems to have act together. Everyone was professional & process was smooth. Provide benefits overview booklet during interview process so there are no 'surprises' later. No one asked any 'illegal' questions or repeated questions. Interview is done in own frosted-glass paneled room which ensure privacy AND means that candidate does not change rooms!

Interview Questions