The J. M. Smucker Company Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The J. M. Smucker Company Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at The J. M. Smucker Company

Anonymous Employee in Orrville, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The J. M. Smucker Company (Orrville, OH).

Interview

i had a 30 minute interview with the Recruiter, followed by a 1 hour technical phone interview with the Hiring Manager. The final step was an on site meeting with the Hiring team, followed by and offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The J. M. Smucker Company

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The J. M. Smucker Company.

Interview

Overall a great process, interviewed with six people from different department's. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Hiring manager was very upfront with process around getting hired and what they are looking for in a candidate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orrville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The J. M. Smucker Company (Orrville, OH).

Interview

Standard interview process phone interview then in person. Disappointed in phone interview though. Waited for 30 min for scheduled phone interview....no call recruiter called me a day later and said they got busy and tied up with meetings. Curious about their priorities and how they recruit. Even in person the recruiter didn't seem like they wanted to be there. Everyone else was fine. Just wish I would have been treated with more respect through the process.