The John Stewart Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The John Stewart Company

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at The John Stewart Company

Lead Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The John Stewart Company in January 2013.

Interview

3 Interviews in total - 1 with the assistant PM (Phone Interview), another with Assistant PM and PM and lastly with Regional Manager and PM. Just tell them what skill sets you have.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember but it was a trick question which you will surely get it right if you have the skills sets required.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-person interviews. One interview with manager and another with fellow accountant. Very accommodating in regards to time/date for the interview. Many interview questions focused on the roles you had in previous jobs

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The John Stewart Company (Stockton, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Through a Temporary Agency at first then Company wanted to hire me on permanently. I had to fill out their application along with background check. The Manager at the property really wanted me for this position based a lot on my personality. Once hired, I had to drive to corporate in Sacramento for all the paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What are your qualifications for this position   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The John Stewart Company (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Telephone Interview (first i

This was a delightful screening telephone interview that was between 15 minutes and 30 minutes. I'm waiting to hear on a second, more in depth interview by sometime next week.

Interview Questions

• Major issue in affordable housing   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The John Stewart Company (San Francisco, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Two-step interview, one with Regional Manager assuring the job, next with the owner who is very hands on in this arena.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't let them low-ball you. Generally they will meet your salary requirements if you stand your ground and you are reasonable.

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at The John Stewart Company.

Interview

I went to an agency , work for the company as a temp and was hired on

Interview Questions

• no difficult just did what I was asked to do , and showed up and did my best   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was happy with what they gave me

Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The John Stewart Company (Oakland, CA).

Interview

i was hire because J.S.C. purchased the property from Mercy Housing. they hired all the desk clerks,property manager,janitor,maintenance worker.

Negotiation

we were informed weeks before 4/1/207 that the property had been purchased &they would take over then.we were told how much we would be getting paid per hour,what our status would be (at will employees), then we went over paperwork & signed it .

Manager Interview

Interview

short. pretty casual. no panel, just one person doing interview. resume not discussed. scenario questions posed. asked about future plans, did not discuss benefits package. did not discuss future opportunities.

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The John Stewart Company in April 2012.

Interview

applied online. within a few days met with hiring manager. She offered me the position but I needed to complete a skills, math, personalty test and pass. After this I waited for the background check then the Property Owners had to review my file. It took almost 3 weeks before I had an offer letter.