The Johns Hopkins Hospital Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD | Glassdoor

2.8

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clinical Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was ok. I arrived an hour early... nurse manager was in her office doing nothing but still made me wait the hour. Human resources prior knew I was coming from NYC and didn't alert me they pushed back the start date. The interview was with the CCSC and Nurse Manager and they hired me on spot.

Patient Assess Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

filled out the application. Received a call from a recruiter a month later. Had an over the phone interview with the recruiter. Followed by an in person interview with the hiring manager. Waiting to get answer on weather or not I am chosen for the position....

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

I was emailed by HR to come to the hospital to interview. It took about 3 hours and I interviewed with 7 different people; HR, technicians, supervisors, and the director. Everyone was very nice and explained information about the hospital and the role. The position was filled internally.

Interview Questions

• What is a situation in which you had to deal with a difficult customer? How did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

Direct interview discussing background info, previous roles, experience, responsibilities, project management, program management, direct reports, strategy, consulting, work life balance, technical skills, inter personal relationships, future goals and ambitions, education, likes and dislikes, cultural work environment, diversity and inclusion, core values.
    First interview was phone screening then in person interview with hiring manager. Then, another in person interview with director. Followed by another in person interview with Sr. Director.

Interview Questions

• Please discuss your project management background   1 Answer

Pediatric Pharmacy Interview

Application

Interview

The interview was long and boring. Too many questions that didn't explain how complicated the position was. Everyone looked very angry. They basically lie to get you here. Orientation was pointless and long

Post Doctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I contacted the PI first. Tried to introduce myself and my projects in the email very clearly. He then asked for reference letters. We then talked on the phone and scheduled an on-site one day interview. I gave a seminar about my thesis projects to the department, then met and talked with the faculty group of the department. I got hired right away.

Patient Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

I took a assessment test and then I had an face to face interview today. The interview was pleasant and i feel like I did a good job. I was told it takes a bout 2 weeks before I would here back from them if I got the job.

Web Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with the person who would be my supervisor. Then I had an in-person interview with the supervisor and other team members. They call these "360 interviews" and the plan was for me to meet 6 people total.
    There was a lot of disorganization. I told them what days would work for me, and I got phone calls suggesting different days that I had already said I could not do. I eventually had to re-work my schedule to accommodate their request. Then when I showed up at the set time, the most important person for me to meet (the supervisor) was out sick, so I had to come back the next day. Another person that I was supposed to meet with never showed up. In the end, I never received an email or phone call to thank me for my time, or even an automatic email telling me the position was filled.

Clinical Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

They first ask to take a test to show your ability of working MS office. Once you pass that computer skills testing, they will call you in for an interview.

Nurse Clinician I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

First went to nurse recruitment. They explained the process and made sure I had all the paperwork needed. Was taken to the unit manager who conducted the interview with a nurse on the unit. They were very friendly. Started with introductions, moved on to asking me questions, then answering any questions I had. After this I changed into scrubs that I brought and had "share time" (shadowing) a nurse on the unit, then met with the manager again to say goodbye and tie things up. Offered a job about a week later.