The Joint Chiropractic Wellness Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Joint Chiropractic Wellness Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at The Joint Chiropractic

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Joint Chiropractic (Long Beach, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

met with manager at long beach location
gave me my skill ability and personality scores i took online
asked me basic sales questions and customer services questions
most important is schedule
if your schedule doesn't fit the days they need they wont hire you
only 1 front desk person per day
got a call back a few days later with position

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Joint Chiropractic

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Joint Chiropractic (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

there was no interview process, just can you do the job and sell packages. You come in and once you get called back it will be the owner and one other. the basically just ask about your previous experience and ask if you think you will be able to sell well. i didn't receive an answer until the next morning, it was a very peculiar interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Joint Chiropractic (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Very relaxed. We met outside of the job location which thought was weird. The interview only lasted a couple of minutes and then he let me know he was interviewing multiple people right after me. He didn't ask very many questions. It was more like, he had already decided he was going to hire me so he was just telling me about the place.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Joint Chiropractic (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was amazing, very relaxed, comfortable atmosphere. It felt more like just a normal conversation than an interview. Getting to know each other to see if I would be the right fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you had a customer service complaint? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

The Joint Chiropractic Response

May 9, 2016 – SR Recruiter

Welcome aboard!

Wellness Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Joint Chiropractic in March 2015.

Interview

Put in application, ask for supervisors contact info, call. They set up an interview immediately (they are always late getting there) and you will get a call back within a week

Interview Questions

• very basic questions about why you want the job and how much do you know about chiropractic   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Joint Chiropractic (Schaumburg, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online, was contacted by email within a day or two to set up an interview with the district manager. My interview lasted maybe 20-30 minutes. It was very relaxed and comfortable, didn't feel too high pressure. We discussed locations and a long term job outlook. After the interview, I was offered a position, and in the subsequent days/weeks scheduled training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any chiropractic experience, either as a patient or staff member?   Answer Question
    • Are you flexible to travel to different clinic locations, if needed?   Answer Question

The Joint Chiropractic Response

Mar 16, 2016 – SR Recruiter

Welcome aboard!

Wellness Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Joint Chiropractic in December 2016.

Interview

Interview was pretty easy, basic questions. Mostly about past work experience and why Chiropractic Care. I was offered the job the next day and started training right after my background test was done.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Joint Chiropractic (Houston, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

10min interview was all I got i don't have more the say about the interview process
    i don't know what you want me to fill in here. there wasn't much of a process

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Joint Chiropractic (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

Super easy interview. The manager was very unorganized which made it easier, but he did run me around for three days after he didn't show up for the first interview. Hired after a 15 minute interview.

Wellness Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Joint Chiropractic in November 2016.

Interview

Short, simple, and to the point.
    They look for someone with a sales background. They are all about the numbers. Having customer service experience is a big deal as well but honestly they look more at the numbers than true customer service.