The Just Group IT Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Just Group

1 Interview Review

1.0

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Just Group (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview itself was great. I had a great conversation with a lady from the digital area. We ended the conversation after an hour and all was good. My issue here is with the agent in the middle that the Just Group employs. I spent six hours in total meeting with the agent and the client and in the end the agent did not have the decency to call and discuss with me the outcome of the interview. Clearly I was not the right fit for the job however its important for the Just Group to know that their in between agents do not treat the candidates right. This agent had very little technical knowledge and it was sheer insulting having to deal with her.

Advice to the Just Group: You already have an HR in your system, please use them to recruit and get rid of the riff raff agents in the middle who have zero accountability. They treat the client well but the candidates very poorly, which unfortunately reflects bad on the company itself.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your similar experiences   1 Answer