The Kittrich Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Kittrich

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Kittrich (Pomona, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

the interview had two separate steps:
    first with the outsourced agency to clear all the situations
    second with internal managers and at the end with the owner/CEO of the company.
    The CEO will say the last word about the result.

Interview Questions

• What you can do for us and why you want to be a part of us   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Mirada, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Kittrich (La Mirada, CA).

Interview

They had me interview a few times and i finally got the job. They really didn't have a grasp on what my job was about.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any difficult questions. Just tell them how good you are and they will believe it. Be confident.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are very cheap but i needed the job.

Ss Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Mirada, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Kittrich (La Mirada, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

average interview, panel interview, usual questions like describe your past job experience, past company background, strongest skills and characteristics, weakest skills or characteristics.
    They described the job position, responsibilities and day to day tasks. They also gave me a tour of the office as well as the building.

In-house Attorney Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a member of their HR team and scheduled for an in-person interview. Met with the CFO and HR Manager. Interview lasted about 1 1/2 hours. Said they wanted me to come back and interview with their CEO but they never followed up.

Interview Questions

• The CEO hates to pay the full amount of company invoices, so alot of your duties will be negotiating down accounts payable. For instance, if the invoice is $1, the CEO will want to pay 50 cents. Do you have an issue with this?   Answer Question