The LaSalle Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The LaSalle Group

2.1

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The LaSalle Group (Irving, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Quick! I provided samples of my work and spoke with two people. Answered a few specific questions about my skill set. Hiring manager told me it was clear that I could do the work but he worried that CEO wouldn't get that because I didn't have samples of every single type of format I might possibly be called on to work in. People were friendly and approachable.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle our CEO? He has OCD. (Seriously.)   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at The LaSalle Group (Irving, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview and video interview with recruiter; inperson interview with hiring manager and one level above. Standard questions ... tell me about yourself? what is required to be successful? what is your leadership style? what are you interested in this industry? in this job? Direct manager supervisor interview was much more positive than exec interview. That leader seemed totally disinterested in me, my background, how I can contribute. Now that I've been hired, it's disturbingly more of the same. Soooooo disappointed!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What do you need to be successful/
      Why are you drawn to this company?
      Describe an innovative program/project that positively impacted participation/sales?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Limited. Direct manager was willing to negotiate. Senior manager was not.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The LaSalle Group (Irving, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with Operations VP for initial interview, Then was introduced to the ITS Director for a short conversation on my qualifications, then went to VP of Construction to go over my methods of operations and familiarity with the business.

Interview Questions

• What would I do to take over the project management position at the company?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at The LaSalle Group (Irving, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Robust vetting by recruiter included phone interview, video interview, psychological testing. That led to inperson interview with hiring manager. That led to inperson interview with senior leadership, and then an offer.

Director of Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The LaSalle Group.

Interview

Very easy process as I met with most of team in one day. Not really any interview questions. Felt more like they were selling the company to me.

They provided an offer late on a Thursday and told me that I had to accept by Friday. Was caught very off guard by this. Also would not negotiate the offer at all.

Director of Healthcare Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The LaSalle Group (Houston, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Recieved call from company recruiter who then set up in person interview with executive director and assistant as director of healthcare at the community. This was then followed by a phone interview with The regional nurse. Offer and discussion of salary was with company recruiter.

Healthcare Supervisor Second Shift Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Barrington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The LaSalle Group (South Barrington, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I was summoned to the newly opened South Barrington Location By Barbara the Administrator for an interview because of a current facility Nurse Mandy that recommended me for the interview. I was privately interviewed in her office privately which lasted 20 minutes tops and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience nursing Memory care residents and supervising staff?   1 Answer
    • How do you fell about being the only nurse for up to 50 clients or patients?   1 Answer
    • We don't allow overtime at Autumn Leaves can you nurse and get out on time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The Admin Barbara interviewed me, gave me a tour of the facility which was nice and then brought me back to her office and offered me the position on the spot which I'm used too by employers with my credentials. My record , references, and nursing knowledge speak for themselves. She offered 21.00 I laughed and suddenly my offer was 23.00 and I accepted.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The LaSalle Group in July 2010.

Interview

Met with head of HR. Very relaxed interview with mainly small talk and HR explaining company history and dynamics. It was almost too easy an interview which made me worry.