The Lasik Vision Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Lasik Vision Institute Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Lasik Vision Institute

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Lasik Vision Institute (Greenville, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a total of 7 interviews with majority of them over the phone. It was a lengthy process; however, I felt as if the process was positive and informative of their corporation. Very disappointed though as I felt that the interview process went really well and I was not offered the position. It really wasn't the point of not being the right candidate for the position it was more upsetting that they put me through 7 interviews and couldn't even call to inform me that they decided to go with another candidate for the position. A courtesy call would have been nice informing me that I was not their candidate of choice. Being I had really positive conversations and high hopes of being offered the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Lasik Vision Institute.

Interview

I was recruited by text message. Got an offer letter within hours. Started working the week after. There was no specific requirement, I just had experience in the same sector.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midwest, WY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The Lasik Vision Institute (Midwest, WY) in March 2016.

Interview

OK a few disappointments from the start, I had 9 interviews, most were phone, but I also had a Skype and in person interview as well. (the process was 3 months long) & I DID NOT get an offer.....they had lots of turnover, so I had concerns from the start, They told me I could make 6 figures but the base is half of that, so not sure if that is true. I was genuinely excited the more I interviewed, however the more research I did I was skeptical. Overall, I can only guess it was not meant to be: Any company that has 9 interviews without doing a panel interview, is not aggressively keeping a succession plan. Any company that doesn't recognize the most important part of the biz. Is their people & doesn't deserve the quality of employee I am.

Interview Questions

• With so many people, they didn't have a consistent style, however I could definitely tell Who was a skilled interviewer and who just liked to talk. I think it is important for anyone who interviews with them, have a long list of questions for each person, even if it is the same--- obviously they don't talk to each other if they all ask the same general info.   1 Answer

Ophthalmic Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at The Lasik Vision Institute (Overland Park, KS) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview wasn't an interview. It was a very easy and pointless "talk" with the center manager and optometrist (who openly voiced the disgust for long hours and bad working environment.)

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to manually refract?   1 Answer

Clinic Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Lasik Vision Institute.

Interview

I was contacted about a week ago by a recruiter for their company and had a great phone interview. I then was scheduled to speak with the Regional Manager for another phone interview. The scheduled time was at 2:30 but did not hear from the Regional Director until almost 3:45. She was not prepared for the interview and didn't even bother looking at my resume prior to the phone call. Everything I said seemed wrong and she cut the interview short telling me I was not qualified when she had not even looked at my background.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself because I don't have your resume or know anything about you   Answer Question

Ophthalmic Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Lasik Vision Institute (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call from a Recruiter based out of FL. She then sets up a technical phone interview. At this point, the gentlemen asked a series of questions to test my clinical skills and knowledge. After that was an interview with the Store Manager.

Interview Questions

• How long have I worked in Ophthalmology?   1 Answer

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Lasik Vision Institute in April 2015.

Interview

Lengthy interviews. I went through 6 Skype interviews. All were from different departments and asked similar questions. It wasn't hard. It just took a lot of time away from my current job to Skype each interview.

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Lasik Vision Institute in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Was easy to talk to recruiter, she gave positive overview of the company. she asked me several questions, but also was more of a conversation than an interview. we talked about importance of internal referrals and growth for the company. she seemed impressed with my passion for a positive experience for the patient.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 10 years   1 Answer

Center Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Lasik Vision Institute.

Interview

THOROUGH... Spoke to 3 people on the phone about sales, ops and benefits. Met in person with Director of Ops, VP and CEO. Met corporate staff, very nice and professional. Everyone seemed happy to be there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your business plan? What are you going to do the first 30 days on the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Have to take a leap of faith and think of the possibilities. salary offered is not the end. LOTS of Commission dollars and bonuses.

Center Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Lasik Vision Institute in August 2009.

Interview

The HR rep was very helpful, They were also very accomdating as I wasa coming in from NY.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy They satted the range I asked for the highest end stated why and they agreed