The Leela Palaces Hotels and Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Leela Palaces Hotels and Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.9

The Leela Palace New Delhi Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Leela Palaces Hotels and Resorts (New Delhi (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Most stupid and unprofessional HR team, who will call an engineering or doctor for chef jobs. Dumb recruitment team and HR guys .. Dont waste your time until you find someone sensible to talk to.

Interview Questions

• They will ask all sort of stupid question & waste your time irrespective of whether you are an outstation or in-station candidate.   Answer Question

Duty Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Leela Palaces Hotels and Resorts (New Delhi (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Short and to the point. The interview was conducted by 4 department heads and they each asked generic HR questions. If you prepare well then it's quite easy to get through the interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about past experience, strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Front Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Leela Palaces Hotels and Resorts (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was one of my manager who recommended me this job and my cv was sent across and interview was scheduled.

It was a telephonic interview with skype which was done and it went on for 30 minutes which was fine and finally i was selected for the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

This happen when you know the market trends and accordingly ask for it

Associate Director - Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Leela Palaces Hotels and Resorts (Mumbai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

interview lined up by an agency. 2 rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the company?   2 Answers

Banquet Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Leela Palaces Hotels and Resorts (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

1st Round- Food and Beverage manager. Very polite and gentleman person. Asked me several questions ranging from food cost, beverage cost, licenses, menus, guest handling and so on. Interview lasted for at-least 50 minutes but it was great talking to him.
    2nd Round-Hr manager. I think i spent hardly 5 mins with him because he is always busy and out of hotel.
    3rd Round- General Manager. Awesome and knowledgeable person. Spent 15 mins in interview and he asked me almost everything about banquets in short.

Interview Questions

• tTe time you handled 2000 guest for the first time in your managerial career. What were the difficulties and how did you handle it.?   Answer Question

RESTAURANT CAPTAIN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Leela Palaces Hotels and Resorts (Chennai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Its a blooming company in india maintains nice hotels ,few more hotels are yet to open .so get ready tfor interview calls just stick to the basics.you will succeed

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Leela Palaces Hotels and Resorts (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Campus interview with 3 rounds. Introduction, GD and Personal interview. Interview was little difficult with 3 members on the panel. interview lasted for almost 45 mins. Communication skills is very important to get selected. confidence is the key.

Interview Questions

• 1. basic marketing questions
      2. logical reasoning
      3. where do you see yourself after 5 years
      Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Leela Palaces Hotels and Resorts (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

I was interested in the Front Office department but they simply refused and suggested me to join Butlers as they were offering a Unique Concept to the Guests which would also require my acquired skill set in the previous experience

Interview Questions

• Asking Guests name who stayed in the Club Floor of my previous Hotel   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was good at that time but everything got spoiled, once I knew I got very less than what was the CTC offered

Gse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Leela Palaces Hotels and Resorts (New Delhi (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

It's a long process...need to qualify many rounds
    Sometimes interview is done in different phases

Interview Questions

• Nothing is as difficult...Just be confident in your product knowledge   Answer Question