The Light-In Group Executive Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Light-In Group Executive Management Trainee Interview Questions

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Light-In Group (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Do you think you can do this job?

Interview Questions

• Without even knowing he said, I don't think you can do it and in no seconds asked if I give you the job, how early can you do? Tomorrow!   2 Answers

I found out this company was a Scam over Internet after days of research.

Other Interview Reviews for The Light-In Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Light-In Group (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews.. Nothing mentioned about the business.. They make students come three different days.. Waste of time. Time consuming, completely unprofessional questions. Make you feel like this is the best job in the world and you won't get it easily.

Interview Questions

• How much money you want to earn in a month? What would you do if you win a lottery?   1 Answer

It's not the job that was posted online. Says something turns out to be something unexpected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Light-In Group (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

unprofessional.. not direct interview. Taking the topics to something irrelevant to the job position. Hobbies, food, places, cars etc.

Interview Questions

• where would you go if you have to spend your holidays?   2 Answers

Once knew it was a door to door job, knocking almost 200 doors everyday..you realized this is not what you are working for. Opposite to what your title is. Only $35 pay for the day, no compensation for traveling plus mandatory 2 sign ups a day...which adds more pressure on you.. and working in Bronx harlem.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Light-In Group (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

basic..never mentioned door to door fundraising plan...wasn't too professional.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work inside or outside of the office...   6 Answers

Not worth working..risking your life everyday in New York's tough neighborhood..Bronx and Brooklyn.