The Limited Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Limited Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at The Limited

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Limited (Orland Park, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

After applying for this job on the malls website, I interviewed with the store manager. She was very cool, and seem to love her job and the company. The interview lasted 2.5hours long, and went good. I had to fill out an application and she asked me about my education and experience that was listed on my resume. I spent a lot of time talking about my past in retail, my goals, and what I want now. She asked questions, I asked questions, and the interview was over. She told me at the end she would like to see more specialty store experience, versus department store, but since I knew how to sale, and assist associates, I could be an assistant manager with no problems. Lastly, she told me there were no open positions at the time, but she would contact me in several days if an assistant manager position opened. She told me the Woodfield, IL store had lots of openings, but that's a 2hr drive for me, so I declined that option.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question
  • How would you handle an associate that wasn't making their goals, consistently?   Answer Question
  • What are your strengths? Skills? Weakness?   Answer Question
  • What kind of an associate would you hire for your own store and why? Where would you find this associate?   1 Answer
  • How would you handle an associate who was always late for work?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Limited

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Limited in August 2014.

Interview

Easy process. Applied online and filled out assessment tes. Got call back from manager and had group interview by the store manager. Came early so walked the store to get a feel of style of clothing. Offered position that week.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Limited (Greensboro, NC) in September 2010.

Interview

Online application and personality/skill assessment, then one on one interview with hiring manager followed by interview with district manager. call back next day after references were completed. started orientation the following week. The interview process wasnt a hassle. I felt comfortable speaking with the managersn and confident because of my retail and fashion experience.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at The Limited in September 2012.

Interview

Interview was very fast and to the point. Took about a week to start working that was including filing all paper work. Very fast training.

Interview Questions

• Very easy questions, what do you know about The Limited? Why do you want to work for The Limited? What can you offer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes the pay offer was very low but I asked for more and we met in the middle.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Limited (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was on time, friendly, knowledgeable, and did not just read from a sheet like a robot. She built a personal connection with me and it felt like a conversation not an interrogation.