The Limited Co Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Limited Co Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at The Limited

2.8

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Limited.

Interview

I had a telephone interview and then a face to face interview with the dm. Afterward I also had an interview with the SM I would be working at. They were very interested in how I drive the KPI's. I also had to apply on line which consisted of a timed math test and a untimed personality survey. The process took about an hour and a half. I was told it would only take a half hour. Way off base there.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you hold your team accountable?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating on their part. They were firm in their offer, but I feel it was a fair offer.

Other Interview Reviews for The Limited

Anonymous Employee in Richland, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Limited (Richland, SC) in September 2012.

Interview

Met with region manager outside of the store for about 1/2 an hour. Very casual not stuffy. Was genuinely very nice but could tell they only had so much time.

Interview Questions

• General retail questions. Had I ever worked retail. How long. What type of retail. Then just some style type questions.   Answer Question

Co Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Limited (Miami, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was based upon how you would contribute to the brand and how you would lead a team to success. Very relaxed and comfortable setting. Realistic questions about experience and events you'll potentially face in retail.

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Limited in April 2012.

Interview

Applied online for a part-time sales associate position. Completed online application and personality test. Recieved a phone call 2 weeks later asking for me to come in for a group interview. Interview went well and questions were not hard. After my interview I was asked how I felt about working for them full-time as part of their management team. I had a total of 4 interviews and was offered a Co-Manager position. The process took about 4 weeks which worked for me because I was able to get a wealth of information about the The Limited and what thier business model looks like. Everyone I interviewed with was extremely nice and of course very fashionable. They knew the business and knew exactly what they were looking for in candidates. They answered my all of my questions and were exact in the information they were giving. When interviewing with The Limited come prepared! Come dressed in current fashion trends and have an outgoing personality! Also come prepared with questions so you get the full idea of what your job will be like. The Limited is all about the modern and trendy woman so I would suggest doing your research to have an understanding of what this means. It's more than just being able to pick out a nice top or jacket for a customer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary and it worked in my favor. They initially offered me less than what I wanted and I was able to negotiate a higher salary.

Co -manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Limited in January 2010.

Interview

I filled out an app and gave it to the SM. A week later I had an interview with him in the afternoon. The interview lasted about an hour and was very difficult. But I was well prepared since I found everything I could on the company's website. The questions were basic: Why do you want to work for us? How did you handle a challenging situation? How would you handle an irrate customer? I had one interview only. My advice is to now the company and never say that you want to work for the discount only. Do your homework. Go on the company's website and look at the merchandise and what they stand for. The work culture is very laid back.