The Limited Floor Set Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Limited

1.0

Floor Set Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Limited (Cherry Hill, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by the ASM and she managed the floorsets. She asked me about my experience. And also explained to me about the floorset. She took out the stores brand guide and asked me several questions pertaining to what I saw in the pictures. She was looking for specific details in the pictures such as a folded sleeve or popped collar on a body form or mannequin.

Interview Questions

• I was shown the brand guide and asked to name everything I see in the picture.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Limited

Floor Set Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Limited (Austin, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online through a job posting site through my university (hire a longhorn) and got a call the next day to come in for an interview. The interview was easy, basically he just asked the types of stores I normally shopped in and why would I be a good fit for the Limited. He offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was what type of stores do I shop in and do I normally shop at the Limited, considering it's targeted towards older, professional women and I was a 20 year old college student.   1 Answer

Negotiation

He asked me what my requested salary was and I said $10 an hour and he said okay we can do that.