The Limited Floor Set Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Limited Floor Set Interview Questions

Interviews at The Limited

1.5

Floor Set Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Limited in September 2013.

Interview

I'm not sure if every interview went this way, but it was an early morning interview with one other girl and not many questions. Maybe it was because it was for floorset and not selling, but they basically wanted to just see that I would be on time, look presentable, and was a happy person. I didn't have to say much before the former manager said "Wll I like you two, when do you want to start?"

I didn't have a job at the time so I had a lot of hours to give. She asked if I wanted more hours than just the floorset. I told her I'd do what was needed and she offered freight. I accepted and that was that! On the first interview, she already took us around the back room and explained how things we done before we were even hired!

Interview Questions

• Honestly, I can't even think of an actual question that she asked me besides "Why The Limited?"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Limited

Floor Set Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Limited.

Interview

Applied online and received a call to come in for an interview about two weeks later. It was a casual group interview in the back room. I was interviewed with two other people by two people. There was suppose to be five candidates but two did not showed up. Questions came from a packet from corporate containing various questions. The whole process was really casual.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a coworker failed to do something and how did you handle it. Give an example.   Answer Question