The Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Limited Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2017

2.1

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Limited.

Interview

The process was straightforward and the turnaround was quick. I applied online, I was called in for an interview with the store manager and was notified of my hire within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to handle a difficult situation. How did you fix the situation?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Limited.

Interview

The interview was brief and they simply asked why I was interested in the Limited and why I wanted to work there. The interview was very relaxed. Overall not hard but not easy, some questions required a more thought provoking answer, while others were more conversational.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I knew about the Limited and why I was interested in their company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

average and very friendly, personable! Went into the store and waited about 10 minutes to start the interview. it was a group interview at a public place, it was at the food court at the local mall. it was simple questions about yourself and what you like to do on a daily basis, hobbies.

Interview Questions

• Why the Limited? what can you offer to a customer shopping at the Limited?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Limited (Winston-Salem, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy and no more than 15 min
    manager seemed nice and excited to be speaking with me
    questions were easy as long as you were honest about your past work history as well as true to yourself.
    wasn't done in the store we sat on a bench out side the store but it didn't matter interview went well

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for The limited
      name a time where you when you had to help a client in need while already doing a task your boss asked you to do
      are you willing to come in early for the holiday
      are you into fashion of any kind   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Limited (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Very quick and easy interview, basically went over job description and was hired on the spot. Interviewed on a Weds started the following monday. You get more hours the more credit cards tou sell!!!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Limited.

Interview

easy laid back and straight to the point. got offer on the spot only asked a few questions and made sure I would be comfortable asking customers to sign up for credit

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Limited in August 2016.

Interview

Online application includes math test and aptitude survey. They called within a week of me filling out the online application. Went in for an in person interview. Interview was laid back and geared toward me as questions were based on the test and survey I completed online. Felt very comfortable through the whole process.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Limited (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was waiting for like 5 minutes, and then I went to the back. It was kind of scary at first because it looked kind of weird. However, it went pretty well. It was a conversation, more than anything. Really down to earth fun interview . I was interviewed by a woman, and she even complimented me on my outfit

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a work situation that required you to calm down and think   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Limited (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was on time, friendly, knowledgeable, and did not just read from a sheet like a robot. She built a personal connection with me and it felt like a conversation not an interrogation.

Cash Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Limited.

Interview

one on one typical questions seemed pre-disposed was dressed well (in The Limited's clothes, I do believe) punctual stylish well groomed clean purfume was a bit overwhelming and smelled like an Avon fragrance I wore in middle school pleasant but straightforward not quite personable more like a Stepford wife we met in back of store sat down and exchanged pleasantries not many questions other than the typical (what brings you here? what is your experience in retail? are you punctual?)