The Limited Part-Time Sales Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Limited

1 Interview Review

1.0

Part-Time Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Limited.

Interview

Applied online via the company website, which goes through a secondary website called PeopleAnswers. Uploaded my resume and had to take two questionnaires. The first was timed and was basic math problems (sequence, multiplication, etc) and vocabulary (analogies) and the second was 12 pages of statements that you had to rate yourself on with a scale. The day after I sent in my resume and completed the questionnaires, I received a call from the Store Manager and we set up a 1:1 interview for the next day. The interview lasted about an hour, was very laid back, and we mostly discussed my past retail experiences. At the end of the interview, the Store Manager said that she wanted to set up a meeting with the District Manager for the next day. The second interview lasted about 45 minutes and we discussed pretty much the same things as in the first interview. The next day, I received a phone call from the Store Manager and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to this job that other candidates would not?   Answer Question
  • What do you think would be the most difficult thing about working in this environment? What would be the easiest?   Answer Question
  • Where do you get your style from? How would you describe your personal style?   Answer Question