The Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Limited Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Limited (Yonkers, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Small group interview, very pleasant, down to earth and right to the point. The store manager called the day after receiving my application online, and I was scheduled to interview the next day. I met with the store manager and she gave a brief background of her great experience working for the company and the perks and benefits of working there.

Interview Questions

• Where do you get your style from?
      How do you keep up to date with fashion trends?
      Have you ever encountered a difficult situation and how have you resolved it?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paducah, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Limited (Paducah, KY) in August 2015.

Interview

Jesa was super down to earth and a very fun and caring woman. Didn't feel like I was being interviewed, just talking to a friend. She offered a higher paying position while I was in there.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to the company?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Limited (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

The first interview was one on one with the General Manager. The second interview included the General Manager and District Manager. Both interviews were face to face. The interview was more so a relaxed conversation about my previous management experience as well as an introduction to The Limited work culture and day to day sales duties and operations. Many leader based questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• 1) How many associates have you managed on a sales floor at one time in your previous position?

2) What is one of your weaknesses/dislikes as a retail manager?

3) What are your strengths/likes as a retail manager?

4) Do you socialize with employees outside of work frequently?

5) Recall a time where you had to coach an employee in order to improve work performance. How did you coach?

6) What excites you about coming to work day after day?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given an offer and it was fairly higher per hour than my previous job. I felt and acted grateful versus bold enough to ask for a higher wage, not wanting to hinder my opportunity of closing the position.

Sales Lead Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Limited.

Interview

I met with a recruiter at a job fair for a new outlet store opening in my area. I applied online and was called for an interview about a week later. I then interviewed with a store manager in training. Once I passed that, I met with a current senior store manager. I finally had a phone interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made me a higher offer than any others I received so I accepted.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Limited in July 2015.

Interview

It took about an hour, pretty simple questions. Group interview (there with 3 of us). Asked pretty straightforward questions. The interviewer was very sweet and personable - made the interview feel like more of a conversation.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Limited in July 2015.

Interview

They called me for an interview. I went in and met with the General Manager. She asked relevant questions about my work history and what my future goals were. She wanted to know how I could be an asset to the store. We discussed the brand, which I was already familiar with. We discussed what we could do with my education and experience, meaning mapping a plan to a higher management level role. I'm not sure this is what everyone experiences, but it is what I experienced. It was a good interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Limited (Charlotte, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied Online, they called me for an in person interview at the store in the mall. I spoke with the manager who asked me questions for about 30 minutes and she offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral type question, scenarios, why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Woodburn, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Limited (Woodburn, OR) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was very laid back the assist manager just asked me about what my goals in the long run were if I got hired, why I wanted to work there and etc.

Interview Questions

• What was my long term goals working at the limited?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

Interview

Hiring/interview process took less than a week. Called in for an interview, spoke to the manager on duty prior to having my interview with the supervisor who interviewed me. I then had an interview the following day with the head manager. Both interviews were fairly simple. I did find it interesting that I had to complete two interviews though.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Limited in May 2015.

Interview

The store manager called me and scheduled an interview. I came in for the interview and a manager led me to the back of the store and we sat and did an 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about retail? Why The Limited? Tell me about yourself. What was your greatest accomplishment? What is an obstacle you had to overcome in previous jobs?   Answer Question