The Limited Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Limited Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at The Limited

1.7

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Limited in January 2014.

Interview

Very quick process. Submitted by resume and heard back within a week. Quickly scheduled an interview which was one on one. Manager was really friendly and respectful. She asked a lot of typical retail questions and when we were done, she informed me I would hear back within a few days. However, she called me by the end of the today to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Limited

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Limited.

Interview

The process was straightforward and the turnaround was quick. I applied online, I was called in for an interview with the store manager and was notified of my hire within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to handle a difficult situation. How did you fix the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Limited (Charlotte, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Hiring/interview process took less than a week. Called in for an interview, spoke to the manager on duty prior to having my interview with the supervisor who interviewed me. I then had an interview the following day with the head manager. Both interviews were fairly simple. I did find it interesting that I had to complete two interviews though.

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Limited (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone Call followed by in person interview
    Interview was pleasant and the interviewer was friendly
    Casual 1:1 conversation
    Information about duties and responsibilities was given
    Overall a very simple, easy and straightforward interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Limited (Tysons, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

Was quick, asked basic interview questions. Manager was very kind and welcoming, made me feel comfortable from the beginning. I walked in, asked for the manager, was asked to come in a few hours later. Quite simple and straightforward.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Limited (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online was called in for an interview in record time. Talked to manager. He was very nice but somewhat frantic busy. He said he didn't know I was there for an interview since I was shopping in the store since I arrived early. He said he liked my personality and fashion sense an was ging to ask me if I was interested in working there. I had been chatting with him about fashion while I was shopping.

Interview Questions

• Why Limited? Why now? Give me an example of a situation where a fellow employee was having difficulty with a work task, what would you do? What would you do if you saw someone shoplifting?
      How would you approach a customer when they enter the store. How do you handle a situation where a customer wants your attention and you are busy helping someone else.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Limited (Cary, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

Filled out an online application and a skills/personality quiz. I was followed up by the manager for a brief phone interview and to schedule an in person interview. I had an in person interview which lasted only about 30 minutes, and then was hired a week later.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Limited (Raleigh, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

I found the job listed on craigslist, and then went to the link that was provided. I applied and did the whole process online. After a few days the manager from the store called me and asked to schedule an interview. I went a few days later and met her at the store and we had my interview. It was a pretty easy/low key interview and wasn't too nerve wracking. I was called a few days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What magazines and other outlets do you look for for fashion inspiration   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. If I could I wasn't aware, but I was young and it was just a part time retail job. I don't recall ever being able to negotiate raises and pay in the future.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Limited (Knoxville, TN) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. It was me and one of the managers and she took me by ourselves and talked. She asked me about my former job experience and what I enjoy doing. She asked my strengths and weaknesses and who I look to for style. After we talked, she then asked me to go into the the store and style outfits and asked me why I paired certain things together.