The Limited Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Limited Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Limited.

Interview

The interview was brief and they simply asked why I was interested in the Limited and why I wanted to work there. The interview was very relaxed. Overall not hard but not easy, some questions required a more thought provoking answer, while others were more conversational.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I knew about the Limited and why I was interested in their company   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Limited

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

average and very friendly, personable! Went into the store and waited about 10 minutes to start the interview. it was a group interview at a public place, it was at the food court at the local mall. it was simple questions about yourself and what you like to do on a daily basis, hobbies.

Interview Questions

• Why the Limited? what can you offer to a customer shopping at the Limited?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Limited (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Very quick and easy interview, basically went over job description and was hired on the spot. Interviewed on a Weds started the following monday. You get more hours the more credit cards tou sell!!!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Limited.

Interview

easy laid back and straight to the point. got offer on the spot only asked a few questions and made sure I would be comfortable asking customers to sign up for credit

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Limited (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was waiting for like 5 minutes, and then I went to the back. It was kind of scary at first because it looked kind of weird. However, it went pretty well. It was a conversation, more than anything. Really down to earth fun interview . I was interviewed by a woman, and she even complimented me on my outfit

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a work situation that required you to calm down and think   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Limited in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back about 2 weeks later for setting up an interview. Hiring manager was really nice and super upbeat. Asked me about 5 or 6 questions and offered me the job right there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Scheduling was flexible and understandable. Set up dates for training on my own time.

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Limited (Little Rock, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a high school friend who put in a good word to the manager. Met for less than 5 minutes. Hired on the spot. They were opening their new location soon and were less interested in personality, more interested in availability and experience. They over hired for the set-up of the store and then let go sales associates who lacked open availability or who had minimal sales experience.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Limited (Wichita, KS) in November 2015.

Interview

I went to a career fair in the mall, and then a casual group interview with two other people who also went to the career fair. It was a very easy process, and we all received offers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Limited (Annapolis, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

The manager brought me to the seating areas locked outside of the store and interviewed me. After she was done, another manager traded and interviewed me. They asked a few of the same questions. Made sure I had questions to ask and gave full attention to me. Since I didn't want the job from the start, I felt pressured to find things to ask and I had to come up with answers to questions they had asked. Overall, relaxed and easy, but felt. Had high expectations

Interview Questions

• Why the limited? If you witnessed someone stealing something from another person, what would you do? What's your style type? What do you think a sales associate do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Limited (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through Indeed and got a phone call to setup an interview the next day. We dressed professional and went through a group interview, there was no one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have retail experience? Why do you want to work for The Limited?   Answer Question