The Limited Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Limited

2.0

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Limited (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Simple - they asked questions for about 20 minutes. they want to hear about your previous experience, they'll ask situational questions like "tell me about a time when.." and trend related questions. it's an awesome company to work for and they have some great employees! Go into the interview being yourself - friendly and happy and they'll like you

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up with trends?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Limited

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Limited.

Interview

The interview was brief and they simply asked why I was interested in the Limited and why I wanted to work there. The interview was very relaxed. Overall not hard but not easy, some questions required a more thought provoking answer, while others were more conversational.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I knew about the Limited and why I was interested in their company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Aventura, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Limited (Aventura, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

manager asked me what i loved about the company
    what were my favorite stores
    what i liked about fashion and my retail experience
    who were my fashion icons
    a lot of fashion questions

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

average and very friendly, personable! Went into the store and waited about 10 minutes to start the interview. it was a group interview at a public place, it was at the food court at the local mall. it was simple questions about yourself and what you like to do on a daily basis, hobbies.

Interview Questions

• Why the Limited? what can you offer to a customer shopping at the Limited?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Willow Grove, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Limited (Willow Grove, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied in person and got interweaved on the spot, question were pretty easy, nothing too complicated and I got an offer within two hours after they checked my references. Overall good experience

Interview Questions

• tell me why do you want to work here type of questions, star questions as well   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Limited (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Very quick and easy interview, basically went over job description and was hired on the spot. Interviewed on a Weds started the following monday. You get more hours the more credit cards tou sell!!!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Limited in July 2015.

Interview

They called me for an interview. I went in and met with the General Manager. She asked relevant questions about my work history and what my future goals were. She wanted to know how I could be an asset to the store. We discussed the brand, which I was already familiar with. We discussed what we could do with my education and experience, meaning mapping a plan to a higher management level role. I'm not sure this is what everyone experiences, but it is what I experienced. It was a good interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Limited (Wichita, KS) in November 2015.

Interview

I went to a career fair in the mall, and then a casual group interview with two other people who also went to the career fair. It was a very easy process, and we all received offers.

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Limited (Thousand Oaks, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Super easy and friendly, everyone was so kind. Don't be nervous is the main thing! they want someone with confidence, but not arrogance. Also, definitely act coachable. They will 100% judge you on what you wear to the interview, so wear something that isn't revealing at all, but still cute. You must look 100% Professional or you won't get it. Smile a lot, never whine, and show how friendly you are. Research their styles beforehand so you can mention their different pant shapes instead.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at the limited?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Limited.

Interview

easy laid back and straight to the point. got offer on the spot only asked a few questions and made sure I would be comfortable asking customers to sign up for credit