The Limited Sales Associate Part Time Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Limited Sales Associate Part Time Interview Questions

Interviews at The Limited

2.0

Sales Associate Part Time Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Limited in April 2015.

Interview

This was not really even an interview. Another girl and I were interviewed together. She went into great detail about the job responsibilities and policies, then said that we would be in contact. It was very relaxed and felt more like a conversation for the first day of work rather than a full interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about yourself. What is your availability?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for The Limited

Anonymous Employee in Paducah, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Limited (Paducah, KY) in August 2015.

Interview

Jesa was super down to earth and a very fun and caring woman. Didn't feel like I was being interviewed, just talking to a friend. She offered a higher paying position while I was in there.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to the company?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Part Time Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Limited.

Interview

Easy interview, basic sales questions. Be out going, talk to customers, make them feel comfortable, build relationship and have your customers wanting to come back to shop. Fashion knowledge is a must, keep up with the latest trends.

Interview Questions

• What are your weakness, don't say something that will not get you this easy job like, "I'm late at times" or "i can be shy". This job requires talking to everyone who steps into the store.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No any retail store does not negotiate sale associates unless your applying for a management position.

Sales Associate Part Time Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Limited in October 2012.

Interview

I applied through the school website and had to do a really ridiculous Math and English test. it was like taking the SAT test - that intense. Not sure why you would need such an intense test for a sales associate. I didn't even have time to finish the questions and I forgot half of the algebra I learned in middle and high school. I got a response really fast however, and surprisingly. Interview was like any other retail interview - group interview with 4-7 people and we took turns answering questions. She went over the process, proceeded to the interview, and at the end informed us of the positions, answered our questions, and that was it.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite store to shop at and why?   1 Answer