The Limited Sales Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Limited Sales Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at The Limited

1.7

Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Limited.

Interview

Interview with DM, stressful but she was nice and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What strategies would you use to increase conversion and motivate employees in a low traffic store?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Limited

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Limited (Richmond, VA) in July 2010.

Interview

unprofessional had the interview on the sales floor, I had more questions then the interviewing manager

Negotiation

there is no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Limited (Chicago, IL) in August 2009.

Interview

I was promote from a sales associate to as lead position. My initial interview for the sales associate position was pretty simple with typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if there was an upset customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Limited (Norfolk, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

Very easy process. The interview felt more like a coffee date with a friend than an intense interview.

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Limited (Ann Arbor, MI) in July 2013.

Interview

Went asked if they were hiring, applied online and took an assessment. Got called for an interview, and gave her my references to call. Initially I applied for Sales Lead or Assistant Manager but they told me they only promote from Sales Associate postion, so I took it in hopes of getting promoted quickly knowing I would do well in the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a client who is unsure of her style?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiiate the hourly play which was not mucg more then my previous job, but she was pretty stern with what I was offering her.

Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Limited in January 2013.

Interview

I had to interview with my store manager, the store manager of another store in the area and our DM. All of which were very laid back and similar. Very standard interview.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were about decision making style.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i started at $10,50 but negotiated another $1 when i was promoted to a higher volume store.

Sales Lead Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Limited.

Interview

I met with a recruiter at a job fair for a new outlet store opening in my area. I applied online and was called for an interview about a week later. I then interviewed with a store manager in training. Once I passed that, I met with a current senior store manager. I finally had a phone interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made me a higher offer than any others I received so I accepted.

Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at The Limited in January 2015.

Interview

I applied for an Assistant Manager position. They have a new process for management where you do three interviews. One with the store you applied to, the second with another store manager at their location and the last one with the district manager. I applied for the Assistant manager position online and AFTER the first interview was over the store manager told me she only had a lead sales position that would be available in a month or so. I was upset but said yes nonetheless. The store manager called me within a week to let me know I was scheduled for a second interview. Well on the day of the interview the store manager for that location was late. Once he got there he was completely unprepared for the interview and told me that he forgot I was coming. During the interview he brought up that the fact that he was gay and that his partner worked at another location in his old position. (UNPROFESSIONAL) The interview lasted maybe 15 min. The third interview was not with the DM but with another store manager (later found out that all three are good friends) and that one went better. If I have to be honest I was unsatisfied with the way that all three interviews went. They were all unprofessional, unorganized and not prepared!!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for The Limited? Tell me a little about yourself? What was your annual number at previous location? How do you stay current in fashion? What was a difficult situation with a customer and how did you handle it? Where do you see yourself five years from now? What is your sense of style? These are just a few of the questions.   Answer Question

Sales Lead Interview

Interview

Was more like a conversation than an actually interview. I applied online first and was contacted within a week for an interview. Make sure to wear their clothes to the interview.