The Limited Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Limited Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at The Limited

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Limited (Winston-Salem, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy and no more than 15 min
manager seemed nice and excited to be speaking with me
questions were easy as long as you were honest about your past work history as well as true to yourself.
wasn't done in the store we sat on a bench out side the store but it didn't matter interview went well

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for The limited
    name a time where you when you had to help a client in need while already doing a task your boss asked you to do
    are you willing to come in early for the holiday
    are you into fashion of any kind   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Limited

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Limited in November 2013.

Interview

I saw that The Limited was hiring so I applied online and later that night I got a phone call to come in for an interview. I interviewed with the store manager and it lasted about 30 minutes. I reviewed most of the questions that were on Glassdoor but none of the questions he asked me were what I reviewed. They weren't too hard of questions and nothing unexpected. He informed me that I would be contacted through email or I would get a phone call regardless if I got the job or not. Two days later he called to offer me the job!

Interview Questions

• If a client declined you asking her to apply for the credit card, what would you do to try to get her to apply?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, it was more than minimum so I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Limited (Miami, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied online got a call to come in for an interview. When I got there I waited like 7 mins. for the manger to finish interviewing the person before me. They called me into the back and I had a one on one interview with the manager she seemed pretty cool when we first met. She asked some questions like what fashion magazines do I read and situational questions. After the interview was over she said she would call if i had the job. About a week later i got a call I was offered the job, told me the salary and benefits.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to show leadership skills?   Answer Question